With careful understanding of our customers needs for marketing and fabrication support, Turnils takes great pride in being able to offer these services to all of our customers. We believe that having an experienced and talented Creative Team and Product Management Team on staff will not only ensure that we continue to provide the best in marketing materials and product development but also enables us to share these invaluable services with our customers.
Our Turnils Creative Team is made up of award-winning Graphic Designers and a professional Marketing Coordinator who collectively bring over 20 years of experience in design and industry knowledge. With a wide range of abilities, our Creative Team owns the in-house capabilities to produce various marketing materials such as custom sample books, POS materials, trade show graphics and website design. Our Creative Team works closely with the customer to produce professional and creative graphics unique to each company’s needs whether that means coordinating the project from start-to-finish, or just handling portions of the project that need our additional support.
- Sample Books - off-the-shelf, semi-customized, completely customized
- Shared Photography - professional studio photography for all 12 product categories
- Printed Marketing Collateral - brochures, flyers and trade show banners
- Website Design - template design and custom design
- Logo Design & Branding - updating current identity or creating new identity
Our Product Managers at Turnils are the industry experts for our product mix of proprietary collections and commodity offerings. With over 112 collective years of experience in window coverings, our Product Management Team develops complete and comprehensive programs so our customers are handed everything they need to fabricate a finished product. As the expert, our Product Managers are able to assist our customers on a daily basis with product information and trouble-shooting by providing tools such as fabrication manuals and installation instructions as well as continually research product improvements, trends and child safety developments.
- Complete & Comprehensive Programs - systems, fabrics and training
- Product Specific Tools - price lists, bill of materials, fabrication manuals and installation instructions
- Product Support & Expertise - training & specifications on components, systems and fabrics for 12 product categories
- Product Development - researching safety, product improvements and trends
Equipment and Fabrication Training
Turnils proudly provides a full range of fabrication services and solutions to our customers through our SANI® division. Our ability to provide this complete service means that in addition to the needed machinery, our customers receive the extra support and resources they need to obtain high productivity and efficiency. Through SANI’s expertise, we work closely with our customers to focus on plant layout, processes and production performance to help the fabricator improve their bottom line.
- Machinery & Equipment
- Optimizing Plant Layout
- Improve Production Performance
Our Cut Yardage Department uses the state-of-the art software and touch screen monitors in the cutting of honeycomb and roller shade fabrics. This department enables our smaller fabricators to purchase a small amount of fabric instead of spending a large amount of money to purchase an entire box. This offers a considerable savings to the fabricator in terms of the added expense of unnecessary inventory. We also may offer a colour that a fabricator normally wouldn’t carry. Cut yardage is available for all honeycomb and roller shade fabrics.